fisherman's dream come true at lac holt outfitters
pRISTINE ANGLING PARADISE
Landlocked salmon and natural brook trout at our exclusive territory
Reserve your spot now for fishing season 2023
Lac holt outfitter's - fishing camps
Fully equipped camp by the beach
Facing south, the location of this fully equipped fishing camp is perfect for early birds.
Enjoy the sunrise from the porch.
FULLY EQUIPPED CAMP BY THE BEACH
FACING north-west, THE LOCATION OF THIS FULLY EQUIPPED FISHING CAMP IS PERFECT FOR night owls.
Enjoy THE sunset FROM THE PORCH
The package is based on a minimum stay of 4 days and includes:
- Return transport by seaplane by Air Tunilik based at Lac des Plaines in Havre-Saint-Pierre (N 50° 15′ 48″ W 63° 33′ 02″)
- Address – 1650 chemin du lac des plaines, Havre St-Pierre (Quebec), G0G-1P0
- For your personal safety, the airline strictly adheres to weight limits and will not deviate from these regulations under any circumstances.
- Weight limits allowed per passenger(300 pounds)
This includes you, your luggage, your fishing gear, your food, etc.
* Charges may be added if the volume and weight to be transported by plane is exceeded.
If it happens that a larger seaplane is required or that an additional flight is necessary because of excess weight, the group will be invoiced for the additional costs of transport directly to the aviation base of Havre-Saint-Pierre.
It is recommended that you contact the air carrier the day before your entry trip and inform them upon your arrival in Havre-Saint-Pierre on the day of your entry trip.
- Accommodation in European plan
– chalet fully equipped with solar energy (USB socket, etc.)
– propane stove and hot water
– full bathroom with shower and bedding
– potable water
- Motorboats (2 per boat) Princecraft 14 foot Yamaha 15 horsepower engine (gasoline, life jackets and draws)
- air ambulance
WHERE NATURE IMPOSES ITS RHYTHM!
- Exclusivity of the entire territory of 70 km2 of lake and rivers, 20 km of rapids, 15 pools
4, 6 OR 8 PEOPLE: $400* PER PERSON PER DAY
ADDITIONAL DAY: $300* PER PERSON PER DAY
* Rates before taxes (GST & QST, and lodging tax)
All prices are in Canadian $
1- Mandatory deposit of 40% when booking
2- Final payment 60 days before arrival
Refundable deposit upon presentation, at least 90 days before the date of entry to the Outfitter, of a written notice of cancellation.
After this time, no refund will be made but may be postponed to a later date.
You will find on site…
- The advice and assistance of guides who will be able to provide you with all the necessary information to make your stay as pleasant and safe as possible.
- Map of the Territory
- Preparation of the boats by your guides
- Possibility of having a shore lunch prepared for an additional fee ($$$)
- Weighing, gutting and storage of your catch by your guides
- Satellite phone in case of emergency
You must plan…
- Your fishing equipment (no fishing equipment available on site)
- Your fishing license
- Clothing (bring warm clothesand waterproof)
- Towards (expect more than less)
- Your alcoholic beverages, please favor recyclable containers in order to make the weight of your seaplane profitable (wine, beer, spirits, etc.)